Questions? | Advertise with us.
You have not yet bookmarked any content. Click the "Add to collection" link when viewing a spec or list or specs to add to this list.
- Ads should be clear, honest and sophisticated.
- Normal colors and hues are preferred. Vibrating color changes, particularly neons, are not allowed.
Image & Background:
- Background color should be different than screen background color, so as to provide visual distinction between the ad and page content.
- Ad creative designs should be clean, clear and inviting.
- Small logo, product or lifestyle illustration and/or photo is recommended.
- Photos are preferred as opposed to icons or illustrations. All photos should be clear and appropriate to the message of the ad.
- Logos should not be superimposed over the ad's images.
- AP style is recommended.
- Text should not consist of more than five visible lines at a time
- Animations should allow sufficient time for all text to be read
Key Frame Backgrounds:
- Viewpoint Media Player removes designated Flash backgrounds color from a .swf file and renders it transparent. Include a background color on a key frame animation. Eg, If the background color of a flash file is white, add a white square on a key frame sized to the movie's dimensions.
- Embedded sound clips are not allowed.