You have not yet bookmarked any content. Click the "Add to collection" link when viewing a spec or list or specs to add to this list.
AOL LLC offers advertising opportunities in the following categories so long as the advertising falls within all of AOL's guidelines and specifications. Those guidelines and specifications may place limitations on AOL's ability to accept advertising in these categories, the areas in which advertising can be displayed, and the content and other aspects of the relevant advertisements.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Apparel and Accessories
- Condoms and Contraceptive Products
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Lotteries
- Entertainment (books, music, movies, etc.)
- Financial Products and Services
- Food and Beverages
- Gambling, Offline
- Health and Wellness Products and Services (e.g., clinical trials, dietary supplements, weight reduction, over-the-counter and prescription drugs, and medical prescription devices).
- Home Decor
- Jewelry and Watches
- Learning Services and Study Aides
- Pay-per-Call/900 numbers
- Personal Products
- Pet Foods and Supplies
- Political and Issue Advocacy
- Private Detective/Investigators
- Public Records Search
- Religious and Spiritual Products and Services
- Restaurants and Nightclubs
- Sporting Goods
- Women's services
Note: Some categories may be limited or unavailable due to exclusivities or for other reasons.
AOL LLC requires that all advertisements be in 'good taste' (as determined by AOL) and not include vulgarity, hate, and/or sexually explicit content.
AOL LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to require elimination or revision of any material in any advertising copy.
AOL LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject or discontinue, for any reason and at any time, any advertising for any product or service.
AOL LLC reserves the right to make changes and/or exceptions to these guidelines at any time in its sole discretion.
Advertisers must agree to be bound by any such changes.
Nothing in this document is intended to constitute an offer to enter into a binding agreement, and this document should not be viewed as such.