You have not yet bookmarked any content. Click the "Add to collection" link when viewing a spec or list or specs to add to this list.
Shopping - Merchant Feed Specs
MERCHANT FEED SPECIFICATIONS--FORMAT
Using Microsoft Excel, or a similar spreadsheet program, define the following product fields in separate columns: (NOTE: Only one product per row and one field per column is permitted). Please include header rows, (the field names as shown below, in the first row of each column.) This will help us to process your feed more quickly.
|Required||Product_Name||D60 Black SLR Digital Camera||The short name/title of the product with out the manufacturer/brand name|
|Product_Name_Long||D60 Black SLR Digital Camera (10.2MP, 3872x2592, SD/SDHC Card Slot)||The full name/title of the product without the manufacturer/brand|
|Product_Description||The Nikon D60 SLR Digital Camera has been designed for the consumer who wants to combine technology with user-friendliness and creative features. The D60 provides a resolution of 10.2 effective Megapixels, and incorporates Nikon's exclusive EXPEED image-processing concept, which is utilized to maximize image quality and processing speed - resulting in continuous shooting capability at 3.0 fps, near instant power-up at just 0.19 seconds and high ISO sensitivity, all in a compact, lightweight body with a user-friendly ergonomic design.||Detailed description of the product|
|Landing page on the merchant site|
|Low quality (75x75 px & file size TBD)|
|Medium quality (160x160 px & file size TBD)|
|High quality (400x400 px & file size TBD)|
|Zoom Image (1000x1000 px & file size TBD)|
|Product_UPC||18208254385||Product UPC/ISBN/MPN/SKU – Unique identifying code for each product which can be obtained from the manufacturer. Order of preference: UPC, ISBN, MPN, SKU|
|Product_Merch_ID||61608607||Merchant's ID for the product|
|Price||679.99||eg. 1234.56 (in US Dollars)|
|Availability||Yes||Availability/In Stock – Binary Yes/No element|
|Category||Electronics||Top level category for the product|
|Sub_Category||Cameras||Sub-Category for the product|
|Sub_Sub_Category||Digital Cameras||Sub-Sub-Category for the product|
|Sub_Sub_Sub_Category||SLR||Sub-Sub-Sub-category for the product|
|Recommended||Meta_KW||Nikon, D60, SLR, Digital Camera, 10.2MP||Comma separated keywords for the product, up to 25 keywords|
|Product_Features||"Megapixel Resolution: 10.2 MP", "Screen Size: 2.5", "Shutter Speed: 0.00025s", "Exposure: 30s", "Resolution: 3872 x 2592"||Product details, features or specifications. Comma seperated with attribute title.|
|Product_General_Info||The Nikon D60 SLR Digital Camera is the camera of choice for professional photographer Joe Murphy||Additional product or manufacturer information on the listing not included in the description.|
|Product_MSRP||699.99||MSRP price for the product|
|Optional||Product_Color||Black||Color(s) for the product|
|Product_Media||URL to flash video, flash 360 view, soundclip or pdf of product|
|Product_Shipping_Weight||5 pounds||Full boxed/product shipping price|
|Product_Size||4.6 x 6.6 x 12 inches - 1.6 pounds||Product size or dimensions|
|Product_List_Price||749.99||Retail/List price of the product|
|Product_Promo||Enter code X7573D62 at checkout to receive an extra 5% off||Enter offer promo here (eg: "buy 2 get 1 free" or "Holiday Sale")|
MERCHANT FEED SPECIFATIONS—SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- Merchant Feeds
- A. Feed Availability—Feed shall be delivered or available at its scheduled time 99.95% of the time as measured on a monthly basis. No feed should be delivered or available more than ten (10) minutes past its scheduled time.
- File Transfers:
- Timing for delivery or availability of the feeds shall not change or switch order in which they are sent. Any changes to these times must be confirmed with AOL.
- AOL may change the ftp password by giving 2 days notice to the Merchant.
- If there are failures with the data delta updates to the AOL feed data, a master file will need to be sent over to AOL with these missing deltas to allow AOL to run a new full data load and re-sync AOL’s databases.
- Merchant shall deliver to AOL the master file of the data on a weekly basis. At any time, however, AOL shall have the right to request a master file of the data.
- Merchant shall not change or manipulate the fields or order of any data in the file. If any such changes should need to be made, Merchant shall give AOL four (4) weeks prior written notice thereof. Any changes will need to be verified with AOL Dev and/or QA to ensure that instances of new files and/or updates are valid before they are released to production. In the event of any such changes to the Feed, Merchant shall provide all necessary documentation of how the Feed has changed.
- Merchant shall provide at least forty-eight hours prior written notice to AOL of any additions to data file size, whether through addition or removal of data or integration of additional Merchant data.
- Merchant shall support QA ftp locations as well as the primary production ftp locations.
- Merchant shall (i) put monitors in place to ensure the delivery of files, (ii) set up Merchant’s FTP center and Web Servers logs to alert of non-delivery or the corruption of files, (iii) put a group in place to be responsible for these monitors and to check output to ensure that feeds are functioning properly, and (iv) put or have a system in place to check the Data integrity, either automatically or manually before delivery of the file to AOL.
- Data Quality
- Merchants shall work directly with contacts at AOL to discuss and resolve critical/major data quality issues.
- Major Data Quality issues are the absence or corruption of data values. Examples include missing images, missing latitude/longitude or bad values, mandatory fields such as address or missing price would also be considered major issues and require the Merchant working with contacts at AOL to resolve.
- Merchants shall be able to discuss and resolve issues both on a general basis as well as on an individual basis to be able to remove a single listing or data element.
- Merchant shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure a twenty-four (24) hour turnaround on these data quality issues within 24 hours, and in no event, longer than three (3) days, depending on the severity of the problem.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Merchant shall fix critical issues (e.g., no price data for a group of classifieds listings) within one (1) hour.
- Merchant shall comply with the following response, update and required resolution times for issues with data provided to AOL through a Merchant Site, Merchant API or Merchant Feed:
Severity Level Response Time Update Interval Required Resolution Time 1-Critical Within 15 minutes of occurrence. Direct Contact with AOL to work through the issues Permanent solution within 1 hour 2-Major Within 30 minutes of occurrence Every 120 minutes Workaround implemented within 24 hours, patch or permanent solution within 3 days 3-Medium Within 60 mins of occurrence Business Day n/a 4-Minor One business day 5 Business Days n/a
As used herein, the severity levels set forth above shall have the following meanings:
Critical-- A problem that, in the reasonable judgment of AOL, is causing a serious adverse impact to AOL’s business and web operations and/or any failure resulting in or impacting the AOL User experience in a significant way. Examples include bad values or missing data on prices for a group of listings, or other corruption, incomplete data and loss of data for a group of listings.
Major—A problem that, in the reasonable judgment of AOL, is causing a substantial adverse impact to AOL’s business and web operations and/or any failure resulting in or impacting the AOL User experience in a substantial way. Examples include bad values or missing data for non-price fields (e.g., images, latitude/longitude, or any other mandatory fields such as address)for a group of listings.
Medium— A problem that, in the reasonable judgment of AOL, is causing a material adverse impact to AOL’s business and web operations and/or any failure resulting in or impacting the AOL User experience in a material way. Examples include bad values or missing data for any single listing (e.,g. images, latitude/longitude, price, any mandatory field such as address).
Minor-- Non-critical, function down or impaired. No business impact. Examples may include product enhancements.
- Escalation Paths and Contact Information
- Merchant shall implement a clear escalation path for issues and problems. Issues and outages of the highest severity (“Immediate Attention Problems”) receive shall receive the best attention possible. Immediate Attention Problems shall include, but not be limited to (i) if more than one update for a Merchant Feed has been missed, and (ii) unplanned outages.
- Merchant contacts shall be the Tech Contacts as set forth in the Agreement and Tech Contacts shall be available 24/7/365.
- AOL contact for technical issues: For urgent issues requiring AOL action, please contact AOL’s 24/7 direct-to-pager email address at email@example.com. For non-critical issues, please contact AOL at the following email address that is monitored during business hours: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remedies. In the event that any of the SLA metrics are not met, Company will conduct a root-cause analysis and the Parties will cooperate in good faith to determine how to remedy the problem. In the event any SLA Metric is missed for a given month, the Parties shall discuss the cause and Merchant shall cure the SLA violation. In the event all of the SLA Metrics are not met for three consecutive months or an outage of more than twenty four (24) consecutive hours occurs, AOL shall have the right to terminate the Agreement upon written notice.