Questions? | Advertise with us.
You have not yet bookmarked any content. Click the "Add to collection" link when viewing a spec or list or specs to add to this list.
Technical Operating Standards
- Linked Site Infrastructure. Company will be responsible for all communications, hosting and connectivity costs and expenses associated with the Linked Site. Company will provide all hardware, software, telecommunications lines and other infrastructure necessary to meet traffic demands on the Linked Site from the AOL Network
- Technical Problems. Company agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to address material technical problems (over which Company exercises control) affecting use by AOL Users of the Linked Site (an “Company Technical Problem”) promptly following notice thereof. In the event of a Company Technical Problem (including, without limitation, infrastructure deficiencies producing user delays), AOL will have the right to regulate the Placements and promotions it provides to Company hereunder until such time as Company corrects the Company Technical Problem at issue.
- Monitoring. Company will ensure that the performance and availability of the Linked Site is monitored on a continuous basis. Company will provide AOL with contact information (including e-mail, phone, pager and fax information, as applicable, for both during and after business hours) for Company’s principal business and technical representatives, for use in cases when issues or problems arise with respect to the Linked Site.
- Security. Company will utilize Internet standard encryption technologies (e.g., Secure Socket Layer – SSL) to provide a secure environment for conducting transactions and/or transferring private member information (e.g. credit card numbers, banking/financial information, and member address information) to and from the Linked Site. Company will promptly remedy any security risks or breaches of security as may be identified.
- Technical Performance.
- Company will design the Linked Site to support the AOL-client embedded versions of the Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5X and 6.XX browsers (Windows and Macintosh), the Netscape Browser 6.XX and 7.XX, Mozilla Firefox 1.XX, Safari 1.X, Opera 8.X and make commercially reasonable efforts to support all other AOL browsers listed at: "http://webmaster.info.aol.com."